Pages

Wednesday 5 July 2017

Stormy Night

Weather art

This term we have been learning about weather. In art I created a stormy night picture. First I did the shadow. I got a piece of black paper and I drew with a white crayon. Then I cut it out then I switched sessions and I went to dye my background with blue, black, and gray. Once I did that I dabbed my black paint on the paintbrush then I did the lightning with white paint with a thin paint brush. Then I used PVA glue to stick my shadows on and I'm done.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Please structure your comments as follows:
Positive - Something done well.
Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what they had to say.
Helpful - Give some ideas for next time or Ask a question you want to know more about.