Pages

Wednesday 19 June 2019

Fruit Kebabs

last week on Wednesday my group who is Dominique chloe kineka myself shania did a CIP (community impact project) we had to come up with a plan and you had to buy the stuff you needed for that plan which inclued food we got to make fruit kababs and we went to pake'nsave 


after we went to pake'nsave my group got to makwe the fruit kababs the fruit we got was marshmellow pinapple banana kiwi manderine apple juice and water but I was not here so my group described it to me.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please structure your comments as follows:
Positive - Something done well.
Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what they had to say.
Helpful - Give some ideas for next time or Ask a question you want to know more about.