Pages

Friday 6 March 2020

Hornby athletics day

yesterday was Hornby Highs athletics day, I participated in the social events because if I were to go in competitive i would have gotten even more sunburned.

CARR values were clearly demonstrated by the other students in the school by participating and not ditching at all and doing well.

I demonstrated the CARR values by not ditching and doing the events.

I was particularly proud of my friends because they tried and didn't give up.

next year I will be more active and try to not get lost 

commitment, achievement, resilience, respect

1 comment:

  1. Hi Lily i am really pleased that your mindset around Athletics Day has changed and that you are willing to give it more of a go next year. Hopefully next year you will remember to put some sunblock on, so as to look after your skin more.

    ReplyDelete

Please structure your comments as follows:
Positive - Something done well.
Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what they had to say.
Helpful - Give some ideas for next time or Ask a question you want to know more about.