Pages

Friday 3 December 2021

alien research

 Evidence of aliens:


1  2  3  4  5


I think there is at least another type of species living on another planet it could be aliens or it could be anything that’s living, because if space is never-ending then there could possibly be another species. 


UFO:


Pentagon announces plans to streamline UFO reports and analysis -  CNNPolitics



Why haven’t they contacted humans yet?


I think they will, but I think they haven’t yet because they are scared of us because we are a different type of species. 


What planet would they live on


ALIEN


conclusion:

I think the research did well I found a lot of information and hope you have a look at it

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please structure your comments as follows:
Positive - Something done well.
Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what they had to say.
Helpful - Give some ideas for next time or Ask a question you want to know more about.