Pages

Friday 31 March 2017

snot writing

The gooey stuff sat disgustingly in the cup.
It smelt like glue,shampoo, conditioner and lotion, in the container.
It smelt like gross sunscreen,stuff like green sunscreen in the container.
Its smells like buttery, slimey stuff.  
It felt slimy,buttery stuff going out of the container.
It sounded like popping bubbles,slippy,gooey in the slimey container.
It looked like green gross stuff.
It looked  like dish washing liquid.
It looked like glue, lotion and oil.
It felt like slime dripping down my hands.

It felt like liquid disgusting.

6 comments:

  1. Hi Lily, I really like your writing!!! I wasn't here when you were playing with snot. Next time you could maybe put a photo in your work!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh hi kristie I was away to but next time I will

      Delete
  2. kia Ora lily,

    I think your writing was awesome. I like your describing words. I like how you included what you heard and saw.

    Shukoor
    YMS

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Lily! Telesia here! I am a year 6 student at St. Bernadette's Primary School.
    I love that you used descriptive words to describe what the snot smelt like, felt like and looked like! Next time, maybe you could put an image of the snot you described.
    Keep up the good work!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This comment has been removed by the author.

      Delete
    2. Thank you Telesia about the descriptive words. maybe next time I could put a Image I was away that day so... But thanks anyway what's your blog so I can cheek it out.

      Sincerely yours
      Lily

      Delete

Please structure your comments as follows:
Positive - Something done well.
Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what they had to say.
Helpful - Give some ideas for next time or Ask a question you want to know more about.