Pages

Thursday 20 February 2020

health

what does whare tapa wha is all for walls and if one falls down the rest will, say if you break a leg and that effects your physical and then it will effect your social because you can't really go anywhere and it carries on with your mental and emotional

I did well in this lesson because I learned about all the walls like Taha Tinana, and all the rest.

next time I will learn more about the walls

My hauora is good because I'm doing well with everything in health.





No comments:

Post a Comment

Please structure your comments as follows:
Positive - Something done well.
Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what they had to say.
Helpful - Give some ideas for next time or Ask a question you want to know more about.