Pages

Monday 12 November 2018

Move To Improve

Why have you chosen your project, and what did you hope to achieve 

I chosen this because I wanted to learn about fitness and do it because I want to stay fit and eat healthy.

what are some activities that you would like to do and /or things you would like to learn as part of your passion project?

I would like to learn about what happens to your body when you exercise every day.

what are your results from the fitness tests you have completed today

for the 12 min run I quit but I still did one lap and for the long jump i got 2 something meters and for the 15 shuddles it took me 3 min and for the rest I do not know my score and my 30 meters sprint and my score was 5 sec and my 60 meter one was 11 sec.

15/11/18

For the sit-up test witch is when you do as many sit-ups as possible in 30 seconds and I am average witch means that I can do 16-22 and I did 20 sit-ups and then we went to the courts and we did a zig-zag test it is when you run around cones and you zig-zag my score for my fastest was 12.82 and everyone else bet me because they are year 9 and 10.


1 comment:

  1. Hi lily. Remind me to make you watch the cartoon "one punch man" its about how daily exercise leads to destroying bad guys with a single punch.

    ReplyDelete

Please structure your comments as follows:
Positive - Something done well.
Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what they had to say.
Helpful - Give some ideas for next time or Ask a question you want to know more about.