Pages

Friday 30 November 2018

The girl...

The girls…

Hello my name is veronica I am 11 years old, A person named vanessa was spreading rumors about me so I did it to her and then she challenged me to a fight my friend said don’t do it but I wanted to and so I did.

We started the fight at the courts and then it ended I won but I had a black eye a plaster on my knee and my shoelaces were untied I went to the priceables office and sat there I saw my mum and priceables face they looked like they were scared.

I was so happy that I won and I have a big smile on my face because I got a photo taken of me and I like the picture but I look a tiny bit creepy because I have a black eye a plaster on my knee and my shoelaces  untied.

(see you in your dreams vanessa...)

1 comment:

  1. sorry about the writing it will not work

    ReplyDelete

Please structure your comments as follows:
Positive - Something done well.
Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what they had to say.
Helpful - Give some ideas for next time or Ask a question you want to know more about.