Pages

Monday 3 December 2018

My Goals for Move to Improve

For my goal for move to Improve I want to learn how to stay healthy because I feel like I need to stay healthy 

this is my food for 3 days


What I have to eat in 4 days


Monday
Breakfast: Oatmeal/milk
Morning tea: Chips/milk
Lunch: Mandarin /milk
Afternoon tea: Mellow puffs/milk
Dinner: fish and chips/milk


tuesday
Breakfast: choc chip bread/milk
Morning tea: rap/milk
Lunch: banana and yogurt /milk
Afternoon tea: squiggles/milk
Dinner: pie /milk


wednesday
Breakfast: choc chip bread/milk
Morning tea: pie/milk
Lunch: apple and chips/milk
Afternoon tea: fairy bread/milk
Dinner: pasta bake/milk

this is how many calories

to 2200 calories for an 11-18-year-old

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please structure your comments as follows:
Positive - Something done well.
Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what they had to say.
Helpful - Give some ideas for next time or Ask a question you want to know more about.